Finding quality resources to facilitate civic leadership skills development, learning and placement is a work in progress. Be sure to visit us regularly to check out all the new resources (community connection points, literature, other) that may be available to help you in your journey.
- ActLocally website and newsletter
- McLennanNonprofits.org website and newsletter
- Waco Nonprofit Service Providers, a categorized guide for existing service opportunities in the area (Updated! October 2015)
- City of Waco Boards & Commissions
- Process for City Service
- Assistance in Scheduling – Doodle.com
- “Six Emotional Leadership Styles: Choosing the Right Style for the Situation” Mind Tools
- National Dialogue Network
- Petition a cause
- National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD) – flyer attached
- Emerging Leaders in Public Service, Bush School of Government & Public Service, Texas A&M University: 3 day in residence program that offers a personalized professional development plan, educational workshops, leadership & personality assessments and more.